Health Expo: Living Well
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a day of sport and health as together we learn how to make healthier choices and take better care of our bodies on the inside and outside. Lunch & sport included with free assessments and information conducted by South West health professionals.
Register online by Monday September 16. Registrations are essential as there are only 24 places available.
Along with sports, the following health related activities include:
- inSync for life - Your local psychologist providing advice on how to better manage your stress.
- Toothbuds - Paediatric and disability specialist dentist conducting teeth checks and providing information on good dental care.
- Dalyellup Family Medical Centre - Dr. Darryn Rennie will conduct skin checks to help maintain healthy skin awareness
- South Regional TAFE - Conducting BMI, blood pressure and resting heart rate assessments while providing information about maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Download our flyer for more information or to share!
- Health Expo: Living Well$0$00$0